25 articles in category
- Game Review: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Like Inception, the much-hyped StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty seems to be a humdinger of a game at first blush.
- Confessions of a Facebook Addict
My husband has a new term of endearment for me.....
- Game Review: Farmville
The game has become part of my daily routine.
- PC Game Review: Plants Vs. Zombies
The zombies are a quirky lot from newspaper reading zombies to cheerleaders and bucket headed janitors
- Virtually Real - How Life Imitates Art
Mistaking reality for fantasy can be dangerously explosive
- MTV Roadies - Hell Began In India
I watched them fuck around with people who could best be classified as losers
- Racist Web Game Muslim Massacre Taken Down By Developer
"Ultimately it’s just a game where you blow the gently caress out of Arabs…"
- Genocidal Indigenous Forces: Teaching Kids War Games
I wonder how youth are trained and motivated to support and even become Taliban, Al Qaeda?
- Travel Review: Bangalore's Innovative Film City
If you have enough money in your pocket, all the wonders and attractions in the world will walk up to you and park themselves near
- Book Review: Quondam by Jayel Gibson
What makes this book a novelty is that Jayel Gibson is herself a gamer and believes that video gaming is actually good for people.
- Laser Questing
"What is the harm in checking out what goes on behind those closed doors?"
- Government To Regulate Video Games in India
Does censorship really work in India or is it just a paper tiger?
- Snakes and Ladders
I wonder about the rules and level of complexity of the original Indian games, which were designed for adults, rather than children
- Converfession: Heart to Heart
What gamut, what threshold, what sublimity, what facet of love has been left unexplored and hidden from these wordsmiths?temporal
OPINION | Culture: The Writing Life, Culture: Society, Culture: Romance, Culture: Relationships, Culture: Poetry, Culture: Men, Culture: Language, Culture: History, Culture: Family, Culture: Desi, Culture: Books - Non Fiction, Culture: Books - Fiction, Culture: Books, Culture: Arts, Media: Games, Media: Graphic Novels, Culture: Women
- Indian Cricket: Coach Gone, What Next?
How important is the coach to India's performance?
- Understanding the XBox 360 in India - The Ground Realities
It's meaningless to compare sales figures with more developed, and culturally different markets.
- Cartoon: Sporting Blues
The over 350-strong contingent was reduced to the also ran category at the continent's biggest sporting arena.
- Gaming Console Review: Sony Playstation 3
A comprehensive look at the Sony PlayStation 3, from hardware to software, and why you would want one.
- The 15th Asian Games, Doha, 2006
The world's second largest sport event in one of the globe's smallest countries, starts on the 1st of December.
- Next-Generation Gaming Consoles - Why I Want Nintendo in India
Nintendo's products are best suited for getting a whole new segment of people into gaming.
- Soccer: Technologically Challenged Sport
One thing is sure, using technology will not have another ‘Hand of God’ coming into play.
- Satire: India beat Brazil 5-0
Post half time the SC/ST/OBC players were supposed to take charge due to the policy posed by the Government.
- Why I Say Oui to Wii
Any company that can take a mushroom-stumping Italian plumber and make him a world cult icon deserves to be loved.
- Desicritics Quiz Time 1
Prizes are up for grabs, are you up to the mark?
- Game Review: Shadow of the Colossus
Games like Shadow don't come along often enough. Not straight-jacketed by genre, it appeals to your sense of wonderment and awe.