Media: Films - Horror
12 articles in category
- The Green Mile Was Not An Illusion
I felt a little easier about parting with a little piece of my heart, my Illusions, after that. The book that he gave me was
- Movie Review: Zibahkhana - Of Zombies and Baby
The greatest strength of Zibahkhana is that it follows an oft-used template for a genre-zombie horror film and then scrupulously molds it in an indigenous
- Movie Review: 13B - Not Fear's New Address
13B is playing in that rather unfashionable genre of Bollywood horror movies and is over a decade too late.
- TV Review: Apparitions
The series has started promisingly and the concept of exorcist gunslingers defending the modern world against ancient monsters is an interesting one.
- Phoonk - If Thoughts Could Kill
Wishing someone ill at a heat of moment is one thing but going to a Tantric to ensure the deed is done is like giving
- Movie Review: The Ruins
Shyamalan could take a few lessons from Carter Smith.
- Movie Review: The Happening
The shock value of the film plays on both usual disaster movie themes and classic American Paranoid styles.
- Movie Review: Cloverfield
Cloverfield plays on these fears, and more, rendering a fractured perspective on urban life.
- Movie Review: I Am Legend - Hollywood Ending
The effect of the writers' strike seems to be showing up on films made even before it began.
- Movie Review: The Host
This one does not get away, rather, it is the fisherman that is the submarine monster's lunch.
- Of Monkeys and Modernization
What is Santa doing with a sackful of dynamite?
- Canadian Anti-Terror Law Not Struck Down, Only Fair Trial Demanded
The Supreme Court of Canada...reinforced the right of every person in our society to have representation during legal proceedings against them