60 articles in category
Page 2 of 3, Go to page: [Previous] 1, 2, 3 [Next]
- French Court To Rule On Whether Prophet's Cartoons Were Offensive
If the same standard applies to Christianity and Islam, then they were offensive - Not!
- Cartoon: Communal Violence
We find ourselves amidst communal violence once again. I guess we will never learn.
- Cartoon: January Murders
It's been a bad bad start (it's not a typo) to the new year. Hoping that it gets better soon.
- Cartoon: Non-Resident Indians - Not So Happy New Year
Non-Resident Indians are concerned about Indian safety.
- Cartoon: Nithari Serial Lethargy
Supreme court finally comments on the Nithari massacre.
- Graphic Novel Review: Ramayan 3392 AD issues 3 and 4
Ramayan 3392 AD moves into a higher gear with issues 3 and 4. Has me hooked.
- Season’s Greetings to All: The Season is Here Again
Some e-cards come with music tending to clog your inbox. I can't think of anything more impersonal or so devoid of grace.
- Cartoon: Rock Bottom Cricket
Indian cricket hits rock bottom
- Cartoon: Think Small - The Singur Small Car Project
Buddhadeb's blind drive towards industralisation of Bengal
- Cartoon: The Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act - Human Rights or Human Wrongs
Dealing with the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act
- Cartoon: Vidarbha's Farmers - A Small Favour
Manmohan Singh announced a 3000 Crore Relief Package for Vidarbha Farmers and guess what they got
- Cartoon: The Indian Cricket Debacle - You Can Run But You Cannot Hide
The match you would never want to watch.
- Desicritics Editors' Picks - August 01 - 31, 2006
Highlighting some articles from August that you may have missed.
- Cartoon: IMF - Size Doesn't Matter
The IMF conundrum
- Cartoon - Bend It Like Musharraf
In the line of fire, Musharraf shoots himself in the foot - Gulf News
- Cartoon: Sleeping With The Enemy
Don't want to be caught napping!!!
- Non Aligned, Almost
How can India be Pro America and Non Aligned at the same time without being a hypocrite?
- The Congress Legacy: Dynastic Politics
Congress Party Dynastic Rule - Business as usual?
- The Indian Song
Fundamentalists, somehow, always miss the point.
- World Leaders Exult On Desicritic Of The Day
When contacted by Desicritics to comment on his new found global fame and notoriety Grumpyji said simply
- To Fly or Not to Fly?
Once, flying signified freedom and now it means just the opposite
Indian Governance is progressively getting worse