BizTech: Web 2.0
87 articles in category
Page 1 of 3, Go to page: 1, 2, 3 [Next]
- Book Review: Friends with Benefits
A Social Media Marketing Handbook
- Book Review: MySQL Admin Cookbook
99 great recipes for mastering MySQL configuration and administration
- Software Review: Seesmic Look - Twitter For The Masses
This does not translate to ubiquity but does increase the curiousness factor
- Google Launches Sidewiki - Changing The Perspective
This can be the ultimate CRM tool, aggregating feedback conveniently juxtaposed with the brand/site.
- Social Consolidation - Facebook Acquires FriendFeed
Personally, I might move away from FriendFeed if it begins to look too much like Facebook, which I found to be shallow and boring.
- Book Review: Using Google App Engine
Start Building and Running Web Apps on Google's Infrastructure
- Book Review: Simply SQL
The fun and easy way to learn best-practice sql
- Innovation - That Strange Mythical Animal
Everybody wants innovation, but managing innovation is very difficult. Some views on innovation in firms
- Kindling The E-Book Revolution
Did the Amazon Kindle kindle my enthusiasm for e-books? You betcha!
- Product Review: Google Chrome - The New New Thing
Google seems to bringing order to its cornucopia of services, slowly yet strategically.
- The CFO-CIO Crossover, Part III
The future of the CIO and CFO relationship, some thoughts...
- The CFO-CIO Cross-over, Part II
The past and present of the CIO CFO relationship
- Why Does Google Search Slap A Warning On Your Site?
Suicidal for your site
- The Apple iPhone 3G: How Steve Jobs Fooled Me
All that was then, the iPhone is now old news. What is in the news however is its rejuvenated version the iPhone 3G.
- The World Congress of Information Technology 2008, Malaysia
Some thoughts on the discussions at the World Congress of Information TechnologyDr Bhaskar Dasgupta
NEWS | BizTech: Consumers, BizTech: Customer Service, BizTech: Economics, BizTech: Entrepreneurship, BizTech: Gadgets, BizTech: Globalization, BizTech: Innovation, BizTech: Internet, BizTech: Jobs, BizTech: Management, BizTech: Software, BizTech: Web 2.0, Media: Blogs, Media: Citizen Media, Media: Internet, BizTech: Companies
- Mumbai BlogCamp 3.0
Tarun and the gang did put a decent effort and clearly showcased an improvement from their previous stint.
- The PayPal Challenge
Ok, admit it, you smiled and thought, Herr Professor Dr. Bhaskar Dasgupta has gone around the bend.
- Next-Generation Networks - Where's the Vision?
If this is the future of one part of business, then what is the future of financial institutions, network providers,etc.?
- Book Review: Learning ASP.NET with AJAX
Know nothing about ASP.NET? Looking to get busy with it? This is a really good book to start with.
- Microsoft Launches Xbox LIVE in India.
With online play, downloads and video chat, LIVE greatly enhances the Xbox experience for just about any kind of gamer.
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo - Blogs Go Mainstream
Be a part of this comprehensive blogging convention, the BlogWorld & New Media Expo.
- Music, Web 2.0, and YOU
How the web 2.0 revolution has changed music production.
- Book Review: Designing Web Navigation
An excellent, well researched text tackles the subject of web application flow
- Plagiarism In The Pakistani Blogosphere
A popular Pakistan blog The Pakistani Spectator copies an editorial from the national English daily Dawn.
- My Top Five Personalized RSS Portals
Pageflakes has all that I possibly need!
- The "Real" World is Changing into the 24/7 Virtual Universe
it seems that it is this virtual universe that people are increasingly learning to love and inhabit.
- Help! Someone's Stealing My Blog Posts!
I just realised that I am now in the elite company of bloggers like Om Malik.
- Yaari, Desktopdating and Other Ill Mannered Websites
Many of the community websites are openly misusing Web Service technology to increase their member base by invading everyone's privacy.
- Empowered Women: Project Blank Noise
I read about Project Blanknoise in Ms. Magazine and felt immensely proud of the amazing women who started this.
- Photo Essay: Moments from Bar Camp Bangalore 4 (BCB4)
Bar Camp Bangalore 4 (BCB4) has been the best and the biggest ever Bar Camp in India so far.
- Bangalore BarCamp and Bloggers Meet Unplanned
Please do participate in as many of the upcoming events as you can.
- Vinod Joseph, Author Of Hitchhiker Live At Epic India
Epic India will be publishing one story weekly from Vinod Joseph's A Taste Of Kerala Stories From Simhapara for ten weeks
- Pune BlogCamp : And Unorganized It Was
Its never too easy to organize such events, so I will give some credit to the hosts of the Pune BlogCamp
- In the Company of Friends: Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
A joint interview of Gates and Jobs - two of the biggest stalwarts of the computer industry - at the D5 conference
- Twitter, Twitter, Twitter... Does It Really Work?
Twitter, the new Web 2.0 phenomenon. Does it really work?
- Media Publicity for Blogs and Bloggers
Developing a media list, making contact and developing relationships with journalists, seeking editorial reprint opportunities, becoming an industry critic, and being media savvy are good
- Book Review - The Big Idea by Stephen Strauss
Stephen Strauss profiles dozens of creators who have gone ahead with launching their own innovation.
- Internet Etiquette: The Bawlers Vs The Moderators
Web 2.0 is made up of ordinary people, who wish to add their voice to the Web's evolving conversation for the sheer love of it.
- Wild Wild Web: How Do We Bring Sanity To This Bewildering Anarchy?
The Internet has to be accessed properly to get real benefits out of it. Fire in the stove cooks while fire on the roof kills.
- Broadband in India: Changing Rules
I should be able to blog, check feeds, work on word processors et al from a single interface. Broadband alone has made this effort worthwhile.
- Interview: Bill Thompson - Part I
Premier technology commentator Bill Thompson of the BBC shares his thoughts
- Technology: The World is Your Market (Part 2 of 2)
How technology is falling in place to bridge the gap between the real world and the digital world
- Technology: The World is Your Market (Part 1 of 2)
Technology can bridge the gap between the real world and the digital world
- Community Next - Welcome to The Era of Online Communities!
How can an entrepreneur leverage the fact that "Man is a social animal"?
- Will PR 2.0 Become A Reality In India In 2007?
It's time now for Indian PR professionals to gear up fast in providing PR 2.0 services.
- Biz/Tech Year-End Roundup
A look back on some of the interesting Biz/Tech posts of the year.
- Useful Freewares For Everyday Office Uses
Check out this list of easy, light, and simple freewares for fast documentation requirements at office.
- Startup Websites Should Avoid Spamming for Backlinks
Start-up websites should remember that when they spam they might lose out on the credibility of their brand
- Google vs. Guruji.com - A Desi Perspective on Search Engines
With the increasing Internet usage among the rural and urban population in India, the localized search has a very good market.
- Is Internet Addiction Harmful?
The radio was seen as the end of print, the TV portended the end of radio, blah blah.
- WebSite Review: StockHive.com- Invest Rationally
Web 2.0 is not only about social networking, video or music. It is about money & investing too. Introducing StockHive.com
- Website Review: Wink, A Social Search Engine
An interesting Social Search Engine cum Bookmarking cum Community site.
- Chennai BlogCamp 2006 - A Report
It's the first of its kind, and has fair reasons to be called a success.
- VC Money and Indian Entrepreneurial Growth
More momentum is seen in the Indian tech entrepreneurial scene and things are bound to improve in the days ahead.