257 articles in category
Page 1 of 9, Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 [Next]
- YouTube: It's Dinner Time with Dr. RC!
Dr. Ravichandran (Dr.RC) starts a talk show in YouTube.
- Satire: Horrors Of An Indian Speech Writer
I certainly had some talent in writing Speeches, I must say, as today I write speeches for the who's who of the political fraternity.
- Satire: Commonwealth Games Bulletin
The day ended with Gauri the Cow, India’s answer to Paul the Octopus predicting that India will top the medals tally in these games.
- Fiction: Cherries
The preying mantis moved on and tittered to each other. The man already forgotten.
- Satire: Meeting Your Maker Made Easy
India offers a unique blend of traditional and modern ways of making this trip, aided in part by our friendly neighbours.
- As Are The Subjects, So is the King
A ruler need not fear non-participative public
- Satire: Indian Female League - A New Venture by Lalli Modi
if Pappu can Dance, then Babes can Bat too.
- Fiction: I Am Jill's Spare Tyre
The long journey from nursery to rhymes was fraught with heartless atrocities inflicted on those that built the heart in the first place.
- Eclipsing the Eclipse
Solar and Lunar eclipses are usual occurrences and so also the controversies surrounding it.
- Satire: The MNS - Mentally N-ill Sena
We don't care what happens to non-Marathis assaulted in Australia, but while in Maharashtra's capital,you better be talking in Marathi.
- A Panacea For Evil Looks
Now we know why uncle Bhushan can't perform in spite of four marriages.
- Animal Husbandry, a la My Wife
When she makes some strange noise, the dogs would follow her wagging their tails, like the rodents followed the fabled Piper.
- Fiction: Toad Talk
"I was in a Jacuzzi and you threw me into a swimming pool."
- What Women Want
A rant on the needs of the hot blooded Indian man
- Turkey Sausage
It is heartening to note that the judicial process will take its time and not rush into a decision half-cock.
- Satire: Super-califragilisticexpiali-stitious
The members of the association of Progressive Indian Women (Bharatiya Unnatisheel Mahilayen a.k.a BUM) were livid with rage.
- Dear Brother Internet
Till the day he discovered that Savita bhabhi was actually a horny old man.
- Keeping Information Secret - Mum's The Word
"The triviality of the information suppressed as per Mum's Law is directly proportional to the satisfaction derived by the suppressor."
- Book Review: Delhi, A Novel by Khushwant Singh
"Kaun jaaye Zauq par, Dilli ki Galiyan chhod kar"
- Satire: Kasab Ka Samna
"You can keep your bovine beauties and pachydermal princesses to yourself. Allah will give me 72 virgins when I embark on my final journey."
- Satire: Sab Maya(wati) Hai!
Memorial parks and statues will remain there forever, reminding people of the glorious achievement of Behen Mayawati.
- The Most Good-Looking Man in the World & E-mail Forwards
My eyes saw, but they did not believe. but, as the Oracle says "Believe". Why take my word for it?
- Fiction: Twitter Rendezvous With @GanjuGanesh
GanjuGanesh: @DeeptiLamba That is nice. U two tweet together and my parents meditate together.
- Fiction: The Telephone Preference Service
Thankfully Nimisha could cope and didn't sit around moping.
- Harry Potter in Technicolor, with Bollywood Masala
The Harry Potter series is like Bollywood Masala... Almost, but not quite.
- Poetry: Why the Elephant Was Not Chosen the King
I repeat owl's words, as I loudly sing / The raga of how or why elephant was not chosen the king.
- Comic: Zen And The Art Of Ice-cream Cones
- Top Reasons to Fire Your Employees in the IT Slowdown
Unusually faulty policies followed by IT companies to fire employees.
- Comic Strip: It's Not A Lie If It Makes Someone Happy
Well, what else is a woman to do?
- Mangalore: Special Insider's Report by PM, Head of the SRSena
Yes, so let me describe to you our heroic feat in Mangalore.
- Spice, Spouse & Migraine
Migraine could be avoided than cured, but spouse could neither be cured nor avoided.
- Does Palmistry Work?
Does Palmistry work? Of course it does and here is Cambridge University confirming it too.
- My Upcoming Film: CoolKat Urbanoir - Life in Amrika
A rough outline of my film 'CoolKat Urbanoir', a gritty tale of real life in Amrika inspired by 'Slumdog Millionaire'.
- The Emotion Analyzer
Personally I don't see any problem in being analytical about relationships. After all, your emotions are your most valuable resource.
- Aamchi Sarkar Raj
It’s about time we got a guy named Raj who has some balls and breaks the unfortunate image we have associated with that name.
- Fiction: An Office Incident
A team leader was scared of reporting a one year old programmer who had the audacity to sexually harass her.
- Heidi Klum - Halloween Kali
Hindus once again have reasons to get offended by the antics of a blundering Westerner. Heidi Klum dressed up...
- Fiction: A Delightful Old Lady
'It's so good to see someone from England,' the old woman told them.
- Medical Ignorance and Patient's Bliss
Ignorance could be bliss, at times in medicine too
- Colas and Religions
Both are useless, that's why they require powerful marketing strategies to thrive
- Jet Airways Lay Off and Raj Thackeray's Tears
Raj Thackeray stands for the right of every Marathi who has been deprived of his/her rights in their own land.
- Dress Code Hypocrisy At Indian Workplaces
Why are men forced to put up with these double standards?
- Pre-Concieved Notions
I feel the process of writing articles and comments follow the same cycle.
- Cartoon: Lucky Escape
When you have too many such days, you just shrug and thank your stars.
- Sarah Palin Meets Asif Zardari and Manmohan Singh
Oh, am so sorry. You are Indian! You Pakis look so alike
- Original Fiction: Harry Potter and the Closet of Fire
To this, Dumbledore paused for a moment, then gave a sheepish smile.
- Fiction: Inconsiderate Indians
"There are times I really hate Indians! They are so inconsiderate." She said loudly
- Partial Solar Eclipse Today - Do Nothing
If you happen to be a devout believer, it would be for the best if you stayed at home altogether and did nothing.
- Fiction: Dreading Ugly Girls
They had to look beautiful, nothing else, simply gorgeous. Tall, slim, good features, nice long hair and fair.Chaitanya S
SATIRE | Culture: Consumerism, Culture: Desi, Culture: Fashion, Culture: Men, Culture: Original Fiction, Culture: Personal History, Culture: Photography, Culture: Relationships, Culture: Romance, Culture: Satire, Culture: Sex, Culture: Women, Media: Advertising, Culture: City Life
- The In Things
The 'in' things to talk about today are Social Media, Nuclear Treaty and the iPhone.
- Marriage Mania
“Now at least we get laid each night”. “With the same partner”, was my sardonic remark.Chaitanya S
SATIRE | Culture: Urban, Culture: The Writing Life, Culture: Society, Culture: Social Issues, Culture: Sex, Culture: Satire, Culture: Romance, Culture: Rituals, Culture: Relationships, Culture: Personal History, Culture: Men, Culture: Humor, Culture: Family, Culture: Desi, Culture: City Life, Culture: Women
- Understanding Myself in the US
The past year in the US have made me believe I’m God.
- "Scoring" in the United States
“So have you scored in the US as yet?”
- My Initial Days In The US
This country makes you realize your potential to grow and I have been taking advantage of it.
- Playing On Vulnerabilities
I know you are looking for a "raise", which is not happening, the healer said and continued 'that's the problem with all "self starters"
- Manguide 5: Bollywood Pin-ups
what you can tell about a man by his favorite Bollywood pin-up.