30 articles in category
- Force India's Fisichella Takes Second At F1 Belgian Grand Prix
Kimi Raikkonen and Fisichella kept duelling, with a razor-thin 0.8 second gap.
- Photo Essay: A Day at The Races
The races have also long been a fashion parade of sorts.
- Cox & Queens: At The Annual Chennai M&B Regatta
The delighted Madras Houz girls were happy with their trophies. 'Wish they had given us free membership to go with that, though!'
- Vijay Mallya Bids For Spyker-Ferrari Formula 1 Team
Vijay Mallya had said that he was actively pursuing a purchase and it appears that this has come to fruition.
- Grand Prix of Europe 2007 Report
This was a must watch race, one of the best in recent years.
- India Offered Formula-1 in 2009
F-1 fans have news to cheer about, but can IOA turn this into reality?
- Formula 1: Spanish Grand Prix 2007 Results
The Spanish Grand Prix was one of the best races in the past few years with incidents, excitement and disappointments all through the race
- Formula 1 2007 Preview: The Malaysian Grand Prix
After a wait of three long weeks, the Formula 1 race weekend is finally here for the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix.
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix - Raikkonen Takes The Flag
If you thought Formula 1 racing was boring, think again.
- Formula 1 - Flavio Briatore Rubbishes Heikke Kovalainen
Kovalainen was modest enough to accept his failure but I seriously feel that Briatore's comments were uncalled for.
- Formula 1 Update: Australian Grand Prix 2007
Kimi Raikkonen continued his excellent form onto the race day.
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Qualification Results
The qualification was as exciting as one thought it would be with some of the "back-markers" showing it to the front runners.
- Formula 1 2007 Preview: The Australian Grand Prix
After five months of anxious anticipation, the day has come for the start of 2007 Formula 1 season.
- The 2007 Formula One Season
Along with the driver lineup changes, there have been massive changes in the rules and regulations for the next two years.
- From Galacticos to Galaxy, F1 In India And The Australian Open
A recap at the happenings in Soccer, Formula 1 and Tennis over the last week.
- Culturama 2006: Desicritics Ponder Culture
A few of the things that held our attention for the requisite 15 minutes in 2006.
- Michael Schumacher - The Man And The Champion
It is truly ironic that I should be speaking about Formula One and a "brutal" champion called Michael Schumacher.
- Schumacher's Unforgettable Swan Song
On lap 10 of the Grand Prix though, my world crashed about my ears as Mikey's car threw a wobbly and swerved all over the
- Auf Wiedersehen Schumi - The Brazilian Grand Prix
Michael Schumacher who retires this weekend holds nearly every record in Formula One racing.
- Japanese Grand Prix: Suzuka Spells Doom For Schumi, Victory For Alonso
Only a miracle can now see Schumacher win the championship.
- Chinese Grand Prix 2006: Dramatic Win For Schumacher
Ferrari's Michael Schumacher snatched a thrilling victory in the Chinese Grand Prix to take the top spot in the World Championships.
- Richard Hammond Is On The Mend, Say His Doctors
Hammond's impish smile, his cheerful persona and sheer delight in his job have made him the darling of the public.
- F1 Updates: The Win and The Loss
A perfect win at Monza, but still a reason enough to make the day gloomy for Schumi-Ferrari fans.
- Michael Schumacher's Magic at Monza
The F1 race at Monza today was of special interest today for more reasons that one.
- Michael Schumacher Bids Arrivederci, Announces Retirement
It was Eddie Jordon who spotted the raw talent in Schumacher and signed up the 21-year old unknown at the 1991 Belgian Grand Prix.
- Floyd Landis Does What Lance Armstrong Could not -- Test Positive
The Tour de France winner tested positive for testosterone, the dope.
- F1 Updates - Schumacher Shining, Still
French F1 Grand Prix Win and the race for the 2006 Championship
- The Winning Formula - F1 This Year
This year, the team tactics and strategy are making impact than previous years in Formula One.
- Formula 1: A Season Of Changes
The 2006 Formula 1 season begins today at Bahrain.
If you care for sports, or hate the very idea of physical exercise, express yourself in this open comments space