14 articles in category
- The Robin Hood Tax - A Crock of Brown Organic Matter
The Robin Hood Tax needs to be thought out more. Perhaps withdrawn.
- Book Review: Complicit by Mark Gilbert
A conspiracy of greed among bankers, investors, rating agencies, and regulators has imperiled everyone's financial future.
- Nationalization of Indian Banks and the Financial Crisis
Stay away from centralization. Let there be diversity. That is what protects us.
- Will Manmohan Get An Economic Nobel?
We are happy this way; this Nobel is quite inconsistent with Eastern values
- Federation of Indian Airlines Withdraws Strike Threat
Most private airlines are in the red, owing money to fuel companies, to airports, to their debtors, and they do not see a solution in
- Top Reasons to Fire Your Employees in the IT Slowdown
Unusually faulty policies followed by IT companies to fire employees.
- AIG Bonuses, Obama and the Public Anger
The Republicans, still smarting from the drubbing that they received, will use any opportunity to hit back at the Democrats.
- The Grand Bailout- Part 2
The Democrats in DC are lowering taxes while the Republicans in California are raising them
- Innovation - That Strange Mythical Animal
Everybody wants innovation, but managing innovation is very difficult. Some views on innovation in firms
- The Grand Bailout
For an obese nation, eating humble pie may be the right diet for a healthy, wealthy life ahead
- Citibank - The New State Bank of America
Welcome to Citibank, the new State Bank of America.
- Bubbles and The Current Financial Crisis
Is there an end to the current financial bloodbath that is plaguing the world markets
- The American Financial Crisis — Dejà vu?
Is what’s happening on Wall Street giving us a sense of dejà vu? A peep into the future for the global middle class citizen!
- The Fall of Capitalism
I am beginning to believe in a people's economy, aka black money.