12 articles in category
- Photography Times: Celebration
Shooting a Concept photograph involves a significant analysis of the message one wants to convey
- The Culture of Tips and Service Charges
Tips and service charges can add up to a sizable portion of the overall cost, especially when you are not prepared
- Food Review: The Geist Weber East-West Grill-off
We weren't complaining - much fun (and food) was had.
- Restaurant Review: Shiok, Bangalore
At Shiok, the manager had his eye on the ball the whole time, making the eating experience far more enjoyable than dining in 5-star hotels.
- My Favorite Time Outs in Cairo
Places to visit, places to shop at and places to eat at in Cairo - off the beaten path.
Did you know there is a Professional Association for Butchers which traces its history back more than 1000 years? I didnt...
- Missing InSomnia
“We are having a blast at the Taj tonight…You'll love it !"
- Obituary: Sabina Sehgal Saikia
Sabina will be sorely missed in the food writers world.
- A Lunch at Claridges - Gordon Ramsay's Chef's Table
a review of a gastronomic afternoon at Gordon Ramsay's Restaurant in London
- The Purity Of An Idli
The best idlis I remembered eating when I was young were made by my dad's friend's wife.
- The £5.50 Chinese Monkey-Picked Tea
all this monkey picking business is good and fine, but what is the actual name of the tea plant?
- Restaurant Review: Via Milano, Bangalore
What bugged me was the socialist mentality of waiters hovering over the 'gora' tables while 'naturally' ignoring the desis.