BizTech: Real Estate
15 articles in category
- All is not Well at AoL
These flamboyant gurus are not religious messiahs but entrepreneurs with uncanny business acumen.
- Experiments with Truth
Was the Bhoodan Movement "the largest peaceful redistribution of wealth in the human experience"? Do the math.
- Photo Essay: These Window Washers Are Nuts
A photo essay of window cleaners and their equipment up on skyscrapers in London
- Vulture Funds - Recovering Non-Performing Assets
Now you might call them vulture funds, but these funds do work on what nobody else wants to touch. Good for them.
- How Green is My Antilla!
Mukesh Ambani's moral bankruptcy as the Tower of Babel rises in Bombay
- Citizens to Turn Bangalore Green
Would suggest they launch an ad campaign – ‘ A Green way to Leave the City; Leave behind a Tree’.
- Sakrama Stayed by Karnataka High Court
The Court had quipped that it seemed that this was one case where everyone wanted the same thing.
- Bangalore House-Owners Oppose 'Sakrama'
Giving into pressure for lowering penalties would amount to giving violators a tax break at the expense of law-abiding house-owners.
- Mega Land Grab in Bangalore, The Silicon City
A serious allegation undermining the integrity of a joint legislature committee and its chairman is made in so casual a manner
- New Private Sector Banks - Potential Trouble Ahead?
New Private Sector Banks' numbers based on RBI's report on trend and progress of banking in India are not comforting
- Rural Poor March on New Delhi Demanding Land Reform
The same corruption, the same ignorance and same mindless consumerism has taken hold.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan - A Quick Review
I would be very hesitant in pushing this kind of mortgages. One has to remember very carefully what this means.
- Picking Stocks in Real Estate
Baby steps to stock picking in Real Estate/Infrastructure
- Investment Options In India: Grow your Money
Stocks, Real Estate, Mutual Funds, ULIPs and ETFs – What's the best for you.
- Investing in Indian Real Estate - Part I
Is Indian property market a bubble? How can we invest?