Media: Film - Actors
250 articles in category
Page 1 of 9, Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 [Next]
- Salman Khan's Experiments With Intellectualism
Sallu-mian has learned his lesson, which I think he won’t forget in a hurry. But a larger lesson is to be learned by a whole
- Movie Review: Amen
AMEN touched on internet hookups, rape, incest, child abuse, trust issues and love, in addition to homosexuality.
- Movie Review: Raavan
A sensuous overload of water everywhere, but not a drop to relish
- Movie Review: Raavanan - Read Amar Chitra Katha Instead
Have we become pathological remixers?
- IPL T20 @ Ferozeshah Kotla - Delhi Daredevils vs Rajasthan Royals
Cricket in India can draw more crowds than even Big Bazaar's annual sales
- Khushboo and Odor
The crux of the issue is not morality, but freedom of speech
- Movie Review: Dharm - Unfairly Snubbed
This film is not about the chaos that hatred leads us into but of the humanity that pulls us out of it, unscathed.
- Movie Review: Nishikanth Kamath's Dombivali Fast
Dombivali Fast is not just an engrossing film, it is a mirror for the lives most of us have led in India.
- My Name is Khan Mumbai Release - Free Speech or Free Market?
Ratings were the primary interest, not freedom of speech or taking a collective stand against divisive/undemocratic intimidation.
- Shiv Sena vs An Actor
An analysis of the time Shiv Sena went head to head against reason and lost.
- Movie Review: Avatar - A Movie for the Theater Audience
I was in Pandora and I did not want to leave.
- Movie Review: Tingya - A Little Boy and his Bullock
The story is of a little boy, Tingya, who loves his bullock.
- Movie Review : Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes
Guy Ritchie delivers another impressive movie by transforming Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.
- Movie Review: 3 Idiots
It was natural, soft and last but not least touching.
- Movie Review: Paa - The Self-Absorbedness Of Bachchanalia
If the story wasn't supposed to be about the disease itself, then why bring it in?
- Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes - Live Streaming of World Premiere
The Master has nothing to fear from pesky pirates, having faced down the Napoleon of Crime and much more.
- Why Aamir Khan Should Not Lobby for Kiran Bedi
The underlying tenet of democracy is transparency, not popularity contests in the name of inclusiveness and participation.
- Movie Review: Julie and Julia - For The Love of Julia
The movie also left me with a thought, about our love for food, every Indian's love for food.
- Movie Review: Antichrist by Lars von Trier
The film opens with the pelvic thrusts of William Dafoe ("He") and Charlotte Gainsbourg ("She").
- Movie Review: Inglourious Basterds
The film is simultaneously escapist and taut with tension, social commentary. and victims-turned-aggressors.
- Movie Review: Love, Aaj Aur Kal
Why I did I forget a movie that I just saw a few moments ago?
- Shahrukh Khan's Detention Drama: Spare Some Thought For non-Muslim Victims
It seems that most kaffirs like me have generally accepted them, because they go through the save regulations on a daily basis, but never make
- Dr.Shah Rukh Khan Gets His Ph.D - Dilwale Doctorate Le Jayenge
The University of Bedforshire conferred an honorary PhD upon the King Khan, making him Dr.Khan
- Movie Review: Kambakkht Ishq - Desi Hypocrisy Laid Bare
Desi hypocrisy was laid bare - Men can fuck around but women must remain frigid men hating sex scared moralistic bitches.
- Movie Review: Waitress
She looked oh-so-sad like someone who's just a few $ away from being really poor, and isn't in a very happy state vis-a-vis their life.
- Shiney Ahuja - Maid to Dishonor
The girl showed great courage, the police absolute initiative and the media its investigative power.
- Kajol - The One and Only
As they say, for some there is only a beginning but no end. She will ever remain fresh in memory just like it is today.
- Movie Review: Antaheen - Endless Courting on Internet
Pain is an eternal companion. In the end you start finding pleasure in pain.
- Movie Review: Akh Daleel Loolech - A Kashmiri Story About Love
The least we can do is appreciating our own regional cinema.
- Movie Review: Oliver Stone's W.: An Unexpected Bush Biopic
W. is a film that provides insight into the psyche of a man whom people have already judged and learned to dismiss
- Hrithik Roshan - Shahzada Of Bollywood
From Aasha to Kismat Talkies and from Akbar to Buddha, our Shahzada has come a long way.
- Salman Khan - Bad Boy With A Golden Heart
He is best recognised and best preferred shirtless.
- Kareena Kapoor-Katrina Kaif - Who's On Top?
As Katrina is climbing to the top, she finds Queen Bee Kareena already sitting there.
- Mallika Sherawat - Pamela Anderson Of India
From Haryana to Hollywood was just a Hisss away.
- Aamir Khan - Shahrukh Khan: Bade Miyan, Chhote Miyan
One can't say if one is better than the other but recent performances point to Aamir being bade miyan and SRK being chhote miyan.
- Feroz Khan - The Cowboy of the East
You will be missed, cowboy.
- Top 5 Lesbian Bollywood Icons
Bollywood stars who make excellent lesbian icons due to their strength, personality and various character portrayals
- Movie Review: The Pink Panther 2 - Pink Diamonds And Jade
Steve Martin as Inspector Clouseau, gives a perfect encore with the flourishy, fumbling, funny Frenchman act.
- Movie Review: The Pink Panther 2 – Aishwarya, Retire Gracefully
Instead of wasting money on this movie, buy a popcorn pack and sit before idiot box.
- Irrfan 'The Mindblowing' Khan
Over the past 6 years he has done films across various genres and played so many memorable characters.
- Movie Review : Delhi 6
The old pathways still have a way of bonding antagonists that goes beyond recent ideologies.
- Was Vanity Fair To Freida Pinto?
With a name like Vanity Fair, what were we expecting, inner beauty with brown skin?
- Movie Review: Ramchand Pakistani
It is not every day that we hear the title of a revered Hindu god and Pakistani in the same sentence.Aditi Nadkarni
REVIEW | Politics: Immigration, Politics: India, Politics: South Asia, Politics: Pakistan, Culture: Society, Culture: Social Issues, Culture: Films, Culture: Bureaucracy, Media: Films - Bollywood, Media: Films - Hollywood, Media: Films - Hindi, Media: Film - Actors, Media: Film - Directors, Media: Films, Politics: World
- Slumdog Millionaire - A Millionaire for sure but an Oscar?
In fact its a superb film, one that takes you on a ride which is fast, crisp and exhilarating.
- Citizen Safety and Law Enforcement
Who am I? I live in your city and I am the girl next door.
- The Oscar Best Picture Nominees - A Comparative Review
They brim with heartwarming pathos while each reveals the darkness within.
- Bollywood's Coming Of Age
The Hindi movies I have been watching lately have the triumphs and fantasy that escapism offers and the realistic depiction of earthy stories that art
- Amitabh Bachchan: Slumdog Millionaire Shows India as Third World's Dirty Underbelly
Can you imagine what it would do to our international image if people saw that we have dirty railway stations and snotty street-children?
- Sanjay Dutt a Security Threat - Ram Jethmalani
His stand against Bollywood’s Munnabhai, labeling him as security threat to the nation, to me appears to be nothing but letmegetbackatya aka a revenge scheme.
- Film Review: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Will not be surprised if the DVD gets gifted around for wedding anniversaries.
- Movie Review: Ghajini
Directors remaking their own films is not a new phenomenon.
- Movie Review: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Aditya Chopra tries to balance two worlds and loses the balance.
- Humility And Lack Of It
Simple acts of modesty, respect, gratitude are inculcated during adolescent years and not in adulthood. Some things are just khandani, a few of my friends
- Dev Anand at 85 - Triumphant
The day marks 85 years of an incredible life. A life filled with glory, glamour, grit and guts.
- Paul Newman, 83, Dies - Film Star and Much More
Paul Newman stayed on the rollercoaster of film for a long time, making over 65 movies in 50+ years.
- Chiranjeevi Enters Politics, Promises Change
It will be interesting to see if Chiranjeevi will be able to mediate his celebrity status to political success.
- Movie Review: Singh Is Kinng
It was comedy from beginning to end without descending to making fun of a community as was previously done in Bollywood.
- Rakhi Sawant - My Big Break Is Breaking Me Up
Then, when I finally managed to get in touch with the lady herself, she promptly threw me back into the pool of sharks